Skip to content

Agnipath Scheme: దేశవ్యాప్తంగా ప్రారంభం అయిన ఐఏఎఫ్ అగ్నివీర్ ఎగ్జామ్


Agnipath Scheme: IAF Agniveer Exam started all over the country

Agnipath Scheme recruitment exam: Indian Air Force (IAF) Agniveer exam under Agnipath Scheme has started today across the country. Huge arrangements have been made at the examination centers. The exam will be conducted in A1, B1 and C1 shifts. The first shift exam will start at 7.30 am, the second shift at 11.30 am and the third shift at 3.15 pm. The exams will be held from July 24 to July 31 in various places across the country.

Read Also: Karnataka: Fatal road accident.. Five in the same family died

Agniveer Phase-1 examination started on Sunday. The exam is being conducted at various centers in Delhi, Kanpur and Patna. The police have set up a cordon to prevent any untoward incident. On June 14, the Center announced the Agneepath scheme for short-term employment in three branches of the Indian Army. Under the Agnipath scheme, youth between the ages of 17.5 to 21 years are recruited into the armed forces for a period of four years. After that 25 percent will continue in the army for another 15 years. The remaining 75 percent of firemen will get a package of Rs.11-12 lakhs at the time of retirement. After that, there is also a possibility of joining the Central Armed Forces. The Center has provided reservations for firemen in various services under the Central Home Ministry.

Meanwhile, more than 3 lakh applications have already been received by the Indian Navy under the Agnipath scheme. At the time of Agnipath scheme, there was destruction in many states opposing it. Youth vandalized railway property in Bihar and Secunderabad areas. Agitation and protest programs were held in many areas.

.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *